Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Zeke starts blogging; friend "unimpressed"

So I was at my friend Adam and Justi's trying to think up ways to promote the upcoming Glenwood Multiculturtal Festival (where last year we met the most amazing chinese calligraphy artist) when on the spur of the moment I decided to start a blog to promote my etsy store. Sounded fun, easy, like a good thing to try, so here it is. Adam, needless to say, is unimpressed. I hope to keep it interesting with some Rewined Recycled Glassware specials, links to cool indie-eco stores, and maybe a bit of wisdom now and again. What's the worst that can happen?
Oh yeah, The Glenwood Multicultural Festival is Saturday May 16th 11Am-5Pm on the corner of Grove and Glenwood Street in Greensboro NC! Be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment