Friday, April 3, 2009

Etsy Love! : WitchHazelHandmades




I really love these vintage, eastern bloc postage stamp pendands from WitchHazelHandmades on Etsy.
Justiann happens to be a good friend of mine and is always amazing me with the things she designs and creates. If you have been to my etsy store bodhicitta.etsy.com you'll notice my avatar is of a cow, so I love this Cow pendant she created. She just finished up some wine journals that I think are super cool and hope to see in her etsy shop soon.
On another note, the rain has let up here in North Carolina and the sun is shining. What a beautiful day to be alive. Hope and love spring forth young like the bright green buds on the trees along South Elm street. Hope all is beautiful in your neck of the woods.
As my Grandpa used to say as he raised his juice glass at breakfast time each morning, "To a good day!"
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zeke! Justi has passed on your blog address and I intend to pass it along through my friends. Your writing is great and I think you will have a lot of fun with your blog. I just read them, but love all the wonderful people out in cyberspace who are sharing their thoughts and ideas and inspiring the rest of us!!! Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for your next post. (Ignore Adam)

    ReplyDelete